To build big ships, you have to build big tanks. That’s just what we do here in Hamburg. With great care and for the whole world. And we’ve been doing it since 1929.
Billions of cubic meters of liquids, chemicals and gases are stored in industrial tanks the length and breadth of Germany. Ensuring their operational safety poses a particular challenge for operators and service companies. Customers in this business put their trust in our high levels of technical expertise and our comprehensive range of services.
From project planning to certifications and permits, we provide our customers with guaranteed Blohm+Voss quality. Whether it’s building, refitting or repairing tanks. Double bottomed, secondary containment tanks, floating-roof tanks, fixed-roof tanks or vapour storage – we know all there is to know about tanks. Tank operators benefit especially from our cutting-edge facilities, tools and appropriately qualified, 24-hour Blohm+Voss technical, logistics and service teams.
Blohm+Voss service portfolio for tanks:
- Construction of turn-key tanks
- Construction of tanks and storage units
- Retrofitting of tanks
- Construction and conversion of vapour storage units
- Removal and relocation of tanks
- Tank repairs and overhauls; tank equipment
- Compiling repair schemes, technical opinions and inspection programmes
- Tank inspections
- Compiling statics and stress analyses
- Project and on-site management
- Logistics: procurement, production and disposal
– DIN EN 1090-2; EXC 3
– ISO 9001
– DIN EN ISO 14001
– DGRL 97/23/EG
– AD 2000 HP0
– German technical approval by DIBt of double bottom systems