We keep things running. On the water. In the port. And for industrial and utility facilities, onshore too.
Reliability, performance and safety. Industrial and utility facilities play a vital role in the everyday lives of millions of people. We know that. As well as years of experience, we therefore offer our customers appropriately certificated, seamless services.
Operators of heat and power plants, incinerators and sewage treatment plants are just some of our satisfied customers. From power companies to processing plants, from industrial companies to municipal utilities – they all rely on our complete service portfolio for repairing, maintaining and modernising their facilities. A service we offer on an around the clock basis.
Blohm+Voss service portfolio for industrial and utility facilities:
- Repair, overhaul and lifetime extention of boilers, pressure-vessels and steel components
- Engineering, workshop and assembly services
- Industry inspections: materials testing, non-destructive testing
- Technical specifications
- Coordination of official certifications (TÜV, GNVGL, etc.)
– Water Management Act (WHG)
– DIN EN 1090-2; EXC 3
– DIN EN ISO 3834-2
– ISO 9001
– DIN EN ISO 14001
– DGRL 97/23/EG
– AD 2000 HPO
– OSAHS 18001 SCC**
- Project- and on-site management
- Logistics: procurement, production and disposal
- Compilation of repair schemes
- Semi-finished products, materials/special materials
- Workshop service: materials processing, manufacture, quality assurance, certification and documentation at our own cutting-edge workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools